Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas count down!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you all!

Getting ready to receive Santa! 
Making decorations for Christmas is always fun especially when you  have your own little helper! Decorating is another thing. Especially when you run after her and try to convince her not to throw them at the other end of the room just because its fun and makes the dog run after them.
Or: "look mommy all these sheep, I'll make a star with them. Can i have them, they will be better with my animals not here"



Lucky me :) its been fun getting all messy and dirty; at the end its all about having fun.
Christmas tree is up and decorated, the little "creche" is now missing its animals ;) cuz someone decided to add them to her animal park. Well, I'm pretty satisfied with my home decorations.

Tomorrow me and my little one will be doing the last Christmas decorations that will be offered to everybody that pay us a visit on Christmas day. Can't wait. We got the supplies today: clay, glitter and paint and all we need now is to get started. ;) 

No comments: