Tuesday, April 15, 2014

wedding celebration

last weekend we went to my husband's aunt wedding celebration. I love her dearly. she is such a lovely person.
I had no ideea what i was gonna wear. It had to be something stylish and comfortable. We had no babysitter so we took the kids with us, therefore i neded something comfortable to be able to run after them. Even after looking through the shops I couldnt find anything satisfying. I dont know if its just me but lately shopping in the stores gives me headaches, i have no patience to look for clothes and i prefer to do it online. Hopefully this is not something permenantly. I love shopping so this would be very sad for me.
Note to myself: I have to remember to give my aunt the pictures next time i see her.

Well i havent got many pictures with me and my outfit cuz i was mostly taking the pictures. the ones i have were taken by my gorgeous hubby.

 Face makeup:
-foundation Make up For Ever Matt Velvet+
-face powder Poudre HD Microfinition
-yves rocher blush naturel
-terracotta Guerlain


Eyes makeup
- eyeshadow primer by too Faced shadow insurance
-sleek makeup pallette I Divine in SUNSET
-eyeliner Aqua Black Make up For Ever
-loreal Mega Volume Collagene
-YSL touche eclat here

Lips:
-channel gloss



this was an awkward pose. the only one i have from head to toes



1


It was fun.
We were tired but we had fun!


Love,
      Angie



Stay healthy and beautiful

No comments: